Saturday, March 31, 2012

Inspiration from all places

                                      Inspiration

Hello! Thankyou for reading!
 I need to say this... get this out there.... has any one inspired you sooo much you dont know why?
I know this sounds crazy but, its how I feel. Let me tell you the story. O.K., so i was on google + and i was reading some of Demi Lavato's posts', she seamed so happy and free even though all these horrible things have happened to her. I just... got so worked up. She had a show that premired, it was called Staying Strong. It told about all that she's been through and all the wonderful fans that still love her. I posted a comment to her that said something like this: Demi I think you are sooo cool and its sooo awesome that you survived all the things you've been through. That's soo cool and Demi, your like the amazing person I look up to. I <3 you! Stay Strong!

 I love that.... STAY STRONG. It's beautiful to me. Keep this in mind... today and forever. And think about it.... are you, can you , do you, will you .... INSPIRE????

No comments: