Sunday, April 1, 2012

                                  "Little Angel"

Ok, so today at the end of church i was waiting out side for my mom to come pick me up. I look, and at the very bottom of the steps is a elderly man who has to walk with a cane. He says : "Can you be a doll and help me with something?" I was like 'ya of course! he said: can you take this cane and put it at the very top of the steps?" "Sure" I said, so I did." You've been my little angel for today." He said. I was kinda imbarrased, but it was cute, he seemed really nice! So then I look up and theres' my mom across the street waiting for me. I ran to her and was fixing to tell her the whole thing but she interrupted: " Your so sweet honey but, poor man" " You saw that?" I was even more imbarrased! But, on the inside, it made me feel nice. Hahahaha!


 Please subscribe or leave a comment! Thank you!

No comments: