Tuesday, April 3, 2012

MAGIC SPRINGS!!!

                                MAGIC SPRINGS!!!

At my school, we have a special class called GATE. It stands for : Gifted And Talented Education. Only a few are selected to be in this special class. I am one of them! We do more challenging things in this class then in normal class. So, today me and some of my friends were in GATE and the teacher announced: " There will be no Gatefest this year, instead we will go to magic springs!!!!" Gatefest is every year and all the GATE kids from your town get toghter in one school. Last year in Gatefest we had to solve a crime. Anyway, so all of the GATE class gets to go to MAGIC SPRINGS!!!! Im sooooooooooooo excited! AND each kid only has to pay $10.00 to get in! We are all going on a bus that the P.T.A gave us. Im so happy and excited! I hope it all goes well!




THANKYOU! Follow, subscribe, or just read!


No comments: