Monday, April 2, 2012

"Try It You'll Like It"

                              "TRY IT YOU'LL LIKE IT"

Okay, so me and my family are all sitting down to dinner and my mom says: "I want you all to try something." She puts this nasty looking stuff on a couple of crackers and gives us one each. I didn't know what to think! It looked soooo gross and nasty! " What is this made out of?" My mom said it was made from beef and rice and that it was from Louisiana. When I tryed it, it tasted like onions to me.... I really didn't like it. My brother almost gagged, or did gag and my mom just laughed at us. When nobody wanted to try any more, she finally told us that not only was it made of beef..... but beef liver!!!!!! EEEEWEWWWWWWEWEWEWW!!! (no offense to the beef liver lovers). It's called Boudain.WOW. I really want to be a vegeterian, but I cant because I love bacon tooo much! DARN!


Thankyou!!!!! More tommorow, stay tuned, subscribe,or comment!!!!!

No comments: